With a full menu of services, our certified auto technicians and professional mechanics can fix any vehicle regardless of the make and model. When you bring your vehicle to Republic Frame & Axle, you can feel confident that we will do the job right the first time.
With more than 50 years of auto repair and service experience, we can identify any and all issues that you may have to provide you with a clear estimate for all repairs.
Republic Frame & Axle Offers The Following Auto Services:
- Oil Changes
- Steering and Suspension
- Engine Repair
- Exhaust Systems
- Tire Repair and Replacement
- Computer Diagnostics
At Republic Frame & Axle, we want you to leave feeling safe in your vehicle and confident in our service. Make an appointment with one of our professional auto mechanics:
Our Legacy Is Loaded with Return Customers and Referrals
Let our experience do the talking or hear what your neighbors have to say. We have been serving the community long enough to see generations of families walk through our door and leave as satisfied customers.
Come see why we do it all at Republic Frame & Axle.
- Does your car make a thumping noise when it turns right?
- Are your brakes screeching when you come pull up to a light?
- Are you getting ready for a road trip and want a safety inspection?
- Is your check engine light on?
- Does your car or truck leave oil spots on your driveway?
- Do you know that something is wrong with your car, but you’re not quite sure what it is?
Republic Frame & Axle is here to help!
Call Our Professional Mechanics at Republic Frame & Axle With Your Questions or to Schedule an Appointment
Avoid Costly Repairs with Regular Auto Maintenance
We value our customers and want to be sure that your vehicle is as dependable as our service. Trust our certified auto technicians and professional mechanics to maintain your vehicle. We recommend the following services:
- Oil changes every 3000 miles
- Brakes checked every 12,000 miles
- Front end inspections once a year
- Pre-trip inspections
- Pre and post winter inspections